Friday, April 19, 2013

Coffee Break

Let's have a warm and sweet coffee break:
I used Barry M Matt White, PASTEL no. 43 and Barry M Chocolate for the gradient. If I can give a gradient a name, I would call this one a 'Latte Macchiato gradient'. Latte's and coffee specials are my favourites.
As for the green accent nails, I used two coats of p2 Volume Gloss Fresh Sister as base colour. Fresh Sister is mint green and has a super glossy finish. It's funny that the name of this polish has the word 'sister' in it, because this bottle is in fact a gift from my lovely sister. 
The coffee cup is painted with Barry M Matt White and Chocolate. The yummy donut is a nail art sticker. 

What kind of coffee do you like to drink?

Have a wonderful one!

6 comments:

  1. I saw this manicure on my blogger dashboard and they made me smile. What a creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are so cute, I can almost smell the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's actually a great idea to have nail polishes that smell like coffee and chocolate, other than the fruity smell that already exists.

      Delete
  3. Uwaaa this is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete