Tuesday, August 31, 2010

~*~Hooray~*~

Finally joining the world of nail polish blogging! I'm very exicited about all this and I hope you all will enjoy it.

So for my first post, I'll show you my latest nail polishes from Japan: The Dolly Wink nail polishes. This brand is actually known for the beautiful collection of false eyelashes. However, in July 2010 the Dolly Wink nail polish line was launched. The collection consists of 10 nail colors and 4 lame nail colors.

More information can be found on their site: http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/tsubasa/lineup/nail/

You can also find mani's in two categories: Pastel Dolly or Vidid Dolly.


My tiny collection
No. 8 (left) and No. 9 (right)
No. 7 - No. 3 - No. 2 (from left to right)

No. 7 Lavender
I will take these cute tiny nail polishes out of the box and swatch them next time.

Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment