Thursday, March 8, 2012

Smell of a Rose...

Today’s nail art is inspired by roses:
I used 3 coats of OPI Malaysian Mist as base colour. It’s a beautiful nude crème with a touch of peach. For the accent finger, there is one layer of Anna Sui Nail Art Color N #080 which is a clear base with multi-coloured glitters - blue, green, silver, purple and gold. The rose scent of this polish is very nice. It feels like ages for me to finally own a bottle of one of Anna Sui’s beauties, so I’m really happy with #080.
The rose design is from the Konad image plate M76 and stamped with Konad special stamping polish in white. At last, I’ve added one layer of topcoat.
 Have a great one!

3 comments:

  1. That is so pretty <3 Aaaaah Anna Sui nail polishes are so much love, I should hunt this colour down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete