Friday, September 7, 2012

Unexpected Change in the Galaxy

I had so much fun swatching this purple mani because of the newest Essence ‘Colour and Change’ nail polish. These polishes change colour when you layer a clear topcoat over it.
I started with a light pinkish purple base colour of Hello Kitty HK11-10 Lola Lilas. The bottle is super cute and so is the colour. It’s opaque with 2 coats. The Essence ‘Colour and Change’ nail polishes are one-coaters, so they are perfect for stamping.
The one I used here is no. 04 Unexpected Galaxy which is a dark purple base with silver shimmer. The original colour is silver with a purple undertone. When you layer a clear topcoat over it, the colour will change into dark purple. The design is from image plate BM208 and the topcoat used to change the colour is Seche Vite topcoat.
Isn't great to get two different colours by using just one stamping colour?

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is fantastic! Somehow I didn't realise Essence released these (I have only seen the BarryM ones). I love what you did with them, so cute!

    ReplyDelete