Thursday, December 20, 2012

Toujours Pretty

Paul & Joe nail enamel bottles are super pretty! That was the main reason to purchase one. I chose number 29 Toujours, which means 'always' in French.
Toujours is a lovely peach pink creme which needs3 coats to become opaque. The formula is good and it dries fast. 
Since I made the glitter nail art wheel, I find it easier to make glitter combinations. Today's combination will be Toujours with 2 layers of Nubar White Polka Dot. White Polka Dot is a clear base with lots of white hexagon glitters and micro glitters that shine blue and green. 

Have a great one!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty combination! I have a Paul & Joe nail polish in my collection and I bought it just for the bottle to be honest XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...that goes for me too =] Nubar Polka Dot black and white make pretty combinations over every base colour, that's why I love them ^^

      Delete