Saturday, November 20, 2010

Copper Rulez!

In my previous post about the Essence TE Metallics, I already swatched number 01 of the TE collection: Iron Goddess. So today I have for you: 02 Copper Rulez! The colour is copper brown, as indicated by the name, with tiny golden glitters. This one is my favourite of the 4 magnetic polishes. See for yourself:

Copper Rulez! with different patterns on each nail
As you can see, the patterns created with the magnet are more obvious with Copper Rulez! compared to Iron Goddess. This is one of the reasons why I like Copper Rulez! The application was very smooth and easy. Although I had to swatch a thick layer, it dried quite fast. There was no need to use a topcoat, since it dried OK-glossy. But you can use one for the last fine touch if you prefer.


Have a wonderful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment