Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I am feeling BLUE...addicted

It's such a gloomy day! To cheer up a bit, I picked the new Essence Colour & Go to wear.
Here is the newest Essence: number 78 Blue Addicted.

First, I swatched two coats of Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans! This beautiful muted blue has tiny shimmers on its own, but unfortunately, they don't appear that well on the nails. But that is not a problem, since Blue Addicted will give a blue glitter explosion!

Blue Addicted is filled with very small glitters and hexagons. The glitters have only one colour which is blue, while the hexagons flash green and blue in different light angles. Although the formula was quite thick and syrupy, it wasn't bothersome to work with.

Are you excited about the new Essence Colour & Go polishes? I can't wait to get my hands on the other new ones...

Have a wonderful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment