Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mid-December Haul

Oh my, it's just mid-December and I'm already spending so much on these beauties. I blame the wonderful holiday-discounts =] Well, thanks to them, I could haul some pretty bottles and my first ZOYA!!!


I can't wait to swatch them all. Which one should I pick first?
  
China Glaze ~ Jolly Holly
OPI ~ Warm & Fozzie

OPI ~ Skulls & Glossbones
OPI ~ Malaysian Mist
 
Zoya ~ Dove
Zoya ~ Kristen

Zoya Dove is a light grey creme from The Intimate Collection. Kristen is from the latest Feel Collection and is a light grey/blue creme.

Essence ~ My Sparkling Acrobat
Essence ~ Applause Applause

The newest Trend Edition from Essence: Circus Circus. I love the two-end bottle design. My Sparkling Acrobat is a black creme with golden glitters. Applause Applause is a red creme with red glitters.

I hope you enjoyed watching this haul as I did and I will swatch each of them soon. Happy December shopping!

Have a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment