Thursday, January 24, 2013

Celeb Party Girl



Another polish that I bought from Etude House’s Dear My Party Nails is called: Celeb Girl (PPP503). 
Celeb Girl is a milky light blue sheer base filled with gold, light and dark blue glitters in different sizes. The glitter sandwiches that you can create with each layer are beautiful and unique. 
one coat
three coats
The formula was easy to work with and there was no need to dab the glitters on the nails. Three coats were necessary to get rid of vnl. I just love the combination of the blue and gold in Celeb Girl. When you don't have time for nail art and you want a stunning look, this will be a perfect option!

Have a wonderful one!

4 comments:

  1. I have this one in my stash too and it's one of my favorite ! So stunning and unique !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Celeb Girl has already a place in my top 10 of 2013 =]

      Delete
  2. Where did you buy this nail polish? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one I bought it on Gmarket:
      http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/goods.asp?goodscode=334141961

      Delete