Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Studded Jacuzzi Bubbles

When I went shopping for colourful spring clothes, I came across this amazing nail art wheel filled with black, gold and silver nail art stones. That was not the only distraction that kept me from my original shopping plan, Sephora's Jacuzzi Bubbles also caught my attention. So I ended up buying only nail related products instead of clothes.
Jacuzzi Bubbles is a matte greyish blue with light blue and purple shimmer. I used two coats of Jacuzzi Bubbles and layered TC on the middle and ring finger. The free handed silver forms are painted with a nail art brush and China Glaze Millennium. Then I used the star shaped and square nail art stones from the H&M nail art wheel.
What I really like about these nail decorations is that they resembles studs. I still have to get my hands on studs, but for the time being, I am totally content with these.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment