Sunday, September 19, 2010

Coated Chocolate

A while ago, I bought L.A. Colors Mega Watt which I wanted to use for French mani's or for nude looking nails (rather than wearing nothing at all). I was curious how this color would look, so I began: swatch 1...lovely peachy pink shimmer...swatch 2...lovely peachy pink shimmer...swatch 3...swatch 4!!! Normally I would have stopped after 3, which is my max. But after 3 coats, it was still very sheer and it seems the color looked exactly like the first coat. That is why I put this one in the category of 'layer-polish'.

Since autumn is almost around the corner, I picked a brown polish to swatch: Barry M's Chocolate. It is really like you are swatching your nails with melted chocolate.


Barry M
Chocolate
 Then I layered one coat of Mega Watt over Chocolate:






with sunlight


Finding a nice layering effect is like discovering a new polish color, don't you think?

Have a wonderful day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment