Thursday, October 14, 2010

Food for Polish Box!!!

A week can pass by in a blink of an eye, but it's a different story when you ordered a box full of polishes...waiting...waiting...

But the waiting is OVER!!! Today my box of polishes arrived:


The arms: Misa 'When U Say My Name', Color Club 'Red Velvet'
The upper-body: OPI 'Fair Dinkum Pinkum', 'Natural Nail Base Coat', 'Miso Happy With This Color'
The lower-body: OPI 'Tease-y Does It', Color Club 'Covered in Diamonds', China Glaze 'Mummy May I' and 'Ingrid'

OPI (l-r): Miso Happy With This Color, Fair Dinkum Pinkum

From Left to Right
Misa: When U Say My Name
Color Club: Red Velvet
China Glaze: Mummy May I
OPI: Tease-y Does It
Although I am very happy to buy at Transdesign.com, there is something that bothers me. Some OPI bottles have scratches on the glass, it's like they erased the product number or something like that. But this time, the 'Tease-y Does It' is badly wounded:


Did this also happen to your OPI polishes that you ordered at Transdesign or did I just hit the jackpot for the second time?

Meanwhile, I am choosing which one to swatch first (>.<)"

Have a wonderful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment