Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Belated Valentine's Gift for you!

Valentine's Day...you love it or hate it...

To me it's just an ordinary day. But this year was quite special, because I received a gift for my blog!

Do you remember my last post about the AQmore water-based nail polish from Younique Nails? Well, Younique Nails kindly offered me a special discount code for you, my lovely readers!!! Thank you Younique Nails for making this possible! This is totally new for me so I'm very excited to receive something great like this and happy that I can share it with you.

10% discount code: choco10

Younique Nails is having a '$3 off' promotion, which started already on the 7th February till 7 March 2011. This means that you pay $10.90 for a bottle of AQmore polish. Above that, if you use the discount code when you check out, you will get another 10% off. One AQmore polish will only cost $9.81 (excl. shipping costs)!!!

Grab your chance by visiting Younique Nails.
Have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment