Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Miso Happy With The Notes from Heaven

For this particular day, I wanted to use this particular nail polish: ESTESSiMO TiNS 079 The Notes From Heaven. It's crazy that I haven't swatched ESTESSiMO TiNS' nail polishes before. So here it is: 


ESTESSiMO TiNS is a Japanese brand that is toluene-free and DBP-free. TiNS is most famous for the glitters in the nail polishes and there is plenty in The Notes From Heaven. TNFH has a milky white base with tiny tiny squared glitters that flash orange and blue/purple. I was too lazy to swatch the whole nail with TNFH, because I was terrified by the thought of the removal process. So I just used it here for the edges. The pretty nude pink colour I used is OPI's Miso Happy With This Color, which is from the OPI Japanese collection back in 2005. I really like the names of these two polishes.

I used two coats of MHWTC and one thick layer for the edges with TNFH. The design on the middle finger was created to cover up the smudges ^^ So I picked a few hexagons and sealed it with a layer of topcoat.


TiNS launches a new collection every Spring, Summer and Winter and this is the latest Spring collection 2011:

Source: http://www.takarabelmont.co.jp/nail/tins-paris.html?linkid=img
If you are interested in TiNS polishes, you can buy them here.

Have a wonderful one!!!

5 comments:

  1. Uwaaaa such a pretty manicure! It's a great idea to use sparklers to cover up any mistakes. It looks fabulous!!!
    And TiNS is so much love, I cannot even begin to express my love for this brand. Akinai blog is a good source indeed but too pricey as they sell the polishes with a 50% markup. I use a shopping service to get mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cel ~ Thank you for your sweet comment. Hehe..I can tell you're a true TiNS super-FAN! And yes, Akinai blog is indeed very expensive. Thanks for the tip, I'll try to find other paths that lead me to the wonderful TiNS ^^

    @KarenD ~ Thnx so much for following! Hope to bring more pretty mani's =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I feel dumb, I first looked at the pic and thought "hmmm SNIL??" than tilted my head the other way ..ohhh TiNS! lol

    Anyways, I like this mani it's so cute and simple and the hexagons really bring the look together ^_^
    Also thank you for the link !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the funny shaped glitters, they really add something special to this mani!

    ReplyDelete