Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MNY No. 145

Although it's quite late, but I do wish everyone:

~*~ A Happy 2011!!! ~*~

I hope you all had a great time during the holidays. For me, it was non-stop eating delicious food ^^ I began the year with a vacation to Istanbul, the largest city in Turkey. It's a beautiful place with very friendly residents and delicious food and sweets. The most interesting part is that you can travel from Europe to Asia within 15 minutes with a ferry and still be in the same country. How cool is that?

 

At the end of the year 2010, I came across a new display of Maybelline New York in the local drugstore. It has a different package and the price is lower than the usual line of Maybelline. Of course, the first thing that caught my attention were the nail polishes. I picked MNY No. 145 (7ml) which is a milky white base with fuchia shimmers and flakies. Do look at the close-up picture, since I'm not good at describing things.


In the picture above, I layered MNY 145 over 2 coats of Catrice C01 Pearls & Chains from the LE Urban Baroque collection. I will come back to this sweet collection in another post.

Have a wonderful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment