Monday, March 7, 2011

H&M Spring Nails

Don't you just love these little beauties? I really like the colour combination of this H&M Spring Nails set.
The colours on:

~  Index  ~ Beige, perfect for a mannequin mani.

~ Middle ~ Brown, very unique kind of brown, I would call it cinnamon brown =] This one is my favourite out of this collection.

~ Ring ~ Blue, the only one in this set that isn't a creme polish. This navy colour has a glossy/ jelly finish.

~ Pinkie ~ White, just an ordinary white polish, but can definitely NOT be left out of this Spring Nails set.

These little ones contain only 3.2 ml, so I'm seriously thinking about buying a back-up set ^^ The application was good and two coats were enough. In the pictures, there are two coats without topcoat. Can't wait to create a nice Spring nailart mani with these colours...inspiration...come to me...

What do you think about this H&M Spring Nails set?

Have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment