Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sea Sparkle

Today's mani has colours that reminds me of the sea.

There are two coats of KIKO no. 341 Verde Cobalto. It was really hard to capture the accurate colour of Verde Cobalto, because it leans more to green/ teal in real life. So I tried to change the colour of the picture above in order to show you how it really looks like. The application went very smooth thanks to the fine brush and the layers dried quite fast. 

Then I layered two coats of CND Effects no. 559 Gold Sparkle over it. Gold Sparkle is the very first bottle of CND in my tiny collection. I really like the formula and the brush of this CND polish. The shape of the bottle is also a bit different than the usual round ones that I own. Gold Sparkle is filled with golden glitters and flakies and it has an extremely  glossy finish. I am totally in love with 'effect' nail polishes as they can give your mani an extra something special =]

For the accent nail, I used Konad image plate M76, which is one of my favourite image plates at the moment and Konad special polish in white.

Have a wonderful one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment