Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Holo Glitterati!

You've already seen one MNY LE 'I am a Glitterati Girl' nail polish, which was Plums & Purples in my previous post. Today I have another glitter polish from this collection: no. 142A Baby & Lights. Baby & Lights is a silver shimmer polish filled with a lot of goodies: holographic micro glitters and silver hexagons!!!
On my index and ring finger 2 coats of Essence Can't Cheat On Me. While the middle finger and pink are layered with 3 coats of Baby & Lights, just to show you the difference in effect of holo shimmer and holo micro glitters.
I couldn't help it to layer one coat of Baby & Lights over Can't Cheat On Me too. Which one do you like better: CCOM+B&L or B&L alone?

Have a wonderful one!

1 comment:

  1. Cutes nails and really nice blog! :)

    http://pienikynsinurkkaus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete