Thursday, November 10, 2011

LE MNY

If you read my latest post, you already know which polish will steal the show today. It's none other than MNY no. 143A Plums & Purples!
It's already been a year that I first saw the MNY display in the drugstore. Little did I know that they also came with limited editions and that is exactly what driggers me to buy buy buy! It's so bad to fall for their marketing strategy, I know... The MNY LE that convinced me to buy is called: I am a Glitterati Girl. The collection comes with three nail polishes.
normal lighting

super lightning
As you can see, I layered P&P over Catrice New York, which I have swatched here. I thought the light blue glitters would make a good combination with the pigeon blue of New York.
P&P applied very well and the glitters weren't hiding in the bottle. That's is why I just needed one coat. It is filled with light blue glitters in a sheer pinkish purple base. This did alter the colour of New York a bit, but not in a bad way. I think the release date of Plums & Purples is well chosen, because it is suitable for festive mani's.

Here is a bottle picture and how the P&P looks on it's own:


What do you think of the 'I am a Glitterati Girl' collection?

Have a nice one!

No comments:

Post a Comment