Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Brake for Red Volcano~!~

Today I have for you:
~ OPI I Brake For Manicures
~ p2 Pearl Crackling Top Coat nr. 030 Red Volcano
IBFM is from the OPI Touring America collection. It's a very dark purple and most of the time it looks black, but that makes it a beautiful fall colour in my opinion. I used two coats of IBFM and one layer of Red Volcano.
Red Volcano is the first bottle of p2 nail polish in my collection. This crackle polish is somewhat different from the crackle polishes I own, because Red Volcano is packed with red and golden glitters! It dries super matte, so I used one layer of topcoat to let the glitters shine. The formula was really thick due to the glitters, so it was a bit difficult to work with, but the result is worth it.

Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment