Thursday, February 16, 2012

Got A Winter Secret...

I started with 2 coats of Essence Got A Secret. Got A Secret will be replaced by other pretty colours in the Essence wide collection, so now is the chance to buy the discontinued colours. Got A Secret is a grayish lavender creme and already opaque after 2 coats. 
Then I used a hobby sponge to create the blue glitter gradient with Pa Premier Lame Grande AA24. Unfortunately just a code name, but AA24 is a gorgeous sheer blue base packed with tiny blue and silver glitters. At last, there is one layer of topcoat.
The result didn’t really speak to me, so I used Nubar White Polka Dot for an icier winter look. White Polka Dot added more glitters in white, blue and green, but also white hexagons. It was hard to get the hexagons on the nails, if I haven’t had so many layers on my nails already, I would definitely went for 4 coats of this white icy goodness. 
Have a wonderful one!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, the Nubar made the magic happen! like big, fluffy snowflakes! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete